BECOME A SPONSOR
We need your support to keep Lorne Sulpture Biennale Victoria's largest free public outdoor sculpture event.
The Lorne Sculpture Biennale is not-for-profit and run by volunteers and requires the support of individuals, organisations and funding bodies, artists, the local community, and many more to ensure the event is a success.
The Lorne Sculpture Biennale generates significant recognition and a high level of positive exposure for all involved. Lorne Sculpture Exhibition Inc. is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission and holds deductible gift recipient [DGR] status.
Sponsorship and support packages:
- Major commissions and awards __ $50,000 – $10,000
- Supporting sponsors or performance grants __ $5,000
- Other awards __ $3,000
- Sculptor sponsors __ $2,000
- Sculpture site supporters __ $1,200
- Sculpture supporter or curatorial projects __ $1,000
- Small sculpture supporter __ $625
- Transfer the appropriate amount to our Bendigo Bank account: BSB 633-000, Account 146158498
- Include your name in the Reference field.
- Email email@example.com to notify us of the payment and state your name as referenced in the transfer.
- We’ll email you back a tax deductible invoice.
Or should you wish to make direct contact, please do so:
Your generous support is invaluable in building on the success and status of the Lorne Sculpture Biennale. Thank you!