In order for LSB to continue, we need your support. This free public event is run by volunteers and requires the support of individuals, organisations and funding bodies to ensure the event is a success.
There are many reasons you should become involved
• The last three exhibitions were exceptionally well received with over 30,000 visitors recorded in 2011.
In 2014 we expect this to rise to 50,000+ due in part to the event date moving to March.
• Exceptional, high profile cultural experience in Lorne’s unique, unmatched location at the gateway to the world-renowned Great Ocean Road.
• Strong environmental message provided by the location and exhibition themes.
• Supported enthusiastically by the local community and businesses.
• Accessible to everyone – truly universal.
• Free admission, outdoor setting, open all hours.
• Registered charity organisation – tax deductible.
CHARITY AND TAX ADVANTAGES
Lorne Sculpture Biennale 2014 is a not-for-profit, community backed, professionally run art event, which generates significant recognition and a high level of positive exposure for all involved.
Lorne Sculpture Inc. is registered as a charity, has deductible gift recipient status with the Australian Tax Office and is an incorporated association.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
1/ Become a member HERE
2/ Donate: take advantage of our Charity tax status and donate now.